Crea-TEN® Contains the ten most effective forms of Creatine currently available. It also contains 5% Nutrition's exclusive Creatine Accelerate Blend. This innovative formula optimizes absorption and dramatically improves endurance. That means dramatic and big pumps.
This formula includes the 10 most effective forms of Creatine available. Plus, this powerful ingredient lineup features a Creatine Accelerate Blend for increasing absorption and adding to cell volume for huge muscle pumps. It also stimulates muscle growth, extends endurance, and enhances strength. BIG plus is there’s no loading required and you only have to take it once per day!
CREATINE BLEND – 5,000MG
- Creatine Anhydrous – When you see the word “anhydrous” you might think of caffeine. After all, caffeine anhydrous is the most popular form of caffeine used in supplements. It works the same way with Creatine. Here, it’s a version of Creatine Monohydrate that has all the moisture removed. This creates a Creatine that’s more concentrated, and therefore more effective.
- Tri-Creatine Malate – Here’s a combination of Creatine and Malic Acid. This plays a role in the metabolism of ATP for energy. This version of Creatine has all the benefits of monohydrate, plus it significantly increases endurance.
- Creatine Monohydrate – Here’s the Creatine that started it all back in the early ’90s. It caused quite a revolution in the industry! Creatine Monohydrate is the most tested and proven form of Creatine available, bar none. That means it had to be in Crea-TEN® Legendary Series! To improve the absorption of this classic, this patented version uses micronized particles. These smaller particles are much easier for the body to absorb.
- Tri-Creatine Citrate - Like Creatine Citrate, this is Creatine attached to citric acid. In this case, there are three creatine molecules. This combination improves absorption, and as noted below, is involved in the Krebs, or Citric Acid, Cycle of energy.
- Creatine Citrate – This version combines Creatine and Citric Acid. As noted, this is a component of the Krebs Cycle. Also called the Citric Acid Cycle, this is an energy system that converts food into usable energy for the body. It’s tied into the ATP system of energy.
- Creatine Pyruvate – We’ve already seen that Crea-TEN® Legendary Series uses forms of Creatine that are directly involved in endurance. While Creatine is a cell volumizer, it’s also important for endurance. The more reps you can get, the better, right? Also, absorption is King in Crea-TEN® Legendary Series.
- Creatine Ethyl Ester Hydrochloride – Here’s an early competitor of monohydrate. This form of Creatine was the first to target the absorption problems of the original Creatine. Since then, it’s still a popular alternative to Creatine Monohydrate. It helps transport Creatine directly into the bloodstream.
- Creatine AKG – This is a version that attaches Creatine to an Alpha-Ketoglutarate molecule. This is another form that enhances training endurance.
- Creatine Gluconate – Let’s travel back in time to when Creatine was a new supplement. Back then, it was recommended you take it with a simple sugar such as fruit juice. This enhanced absorption. With that in mind, here’s a version that targets fast absorption by attaching Creatine to glucose.
- Creatine Phosphate - This is another version that deals directly with the ATP energy system. This also acts as an acid buffer. That means Crea-TEN® increases endurance in two ways.
CREATINE ACCELERATE BLEND – 1,580 MG
- Taurine – If you’re looking at the idea of cell volume, Creatine should be the first nutrient you think of. That’s because it created the term. What does cell volume mean? Simply, it means that water is pulled into the muscles. This causes them to swell in size. It’s also known as water-based pumps, and yes, there are cell volumizers in your favorite pump product. One ingredient often paired with Creatine to enhance this is taurine. Of course, we included it in Crea-TEN® Legendary Series. There’s nothing like a great pump.
- Betaine Anhydrous – This is an ingredient that’s become common in many pre-workouts and Creatine formulas. It appears to work well with Creatine. One reason is, like taurine and Creatine, betaine also pulls water into the muscles. In addition, it’s believed to increase strength and power.
- Gymnema Sylvestre Extract – This is a herb that’s often in Glucose Disposal Agents. One thing it does is maintain even levels of blood sugar. Also, Gymnema helps drive carbs into your muscle cells. Carbs pull in water for more muscle cell volume. As you can see, Crea-TEN® Legendary Series supercharges cell volume and endurance, two of the primary effects of Creatine.
- Banaba Powder – Here’s another herb that enhances glucose delivery to your muscles. We mentioned two primary effects above. One of the keys to these benefits is absorption, and that’s what the Accelerate Blend is all about.
- Fenugreek Seed Extract – You will usually find fenugreek in testosterone boosters. We’re using it here because it can reduce blood glucose levels. This means you’ll avoid unwanted insulin spikes
- BioPerine® Black Pepper Extract– This is a popular and patented form of Black Pepper. It’s used in quite a few supplements to improve nutrient absorption