Burn fat for brain fuel
Brain Cell Health
When a brain cell runs out of energy, it dies. Acetyl L-Carnitine transports fats to brain cell mitochondria for energy, helping to prevent brain cell death and supporting optimal neurological health.
Acetyl L-Carnitine, converted into its basic form carnitine upon consumption, transports fats to the cell mitochondria where they are turned into energy. Carnitine is the only nutrient that does this, thus having enough of it in your system is critical for fats to be metabolized.
Supports Athletic Performance
Researchers have found that carnitine can increase work output in endurance athletes and can help people exercise longer. Other studies show that supplementation can help accelerate muscle recovery after normal workouts.
Feature & Benefits:
- The pathways to absorb Acetyl L-Carnitine are complex and unreliable, and absorption depends on the concurrence of several favorable conditions. The body can’t store any excess Acetyl L-Carnitine that gets left behind in the blood or the digestive system.
- Using patented technology, we wrap the Acetyl L-Carnitine in double-layered spheres (liposomes) that protect the nutrient through the digestive system and transport it into the bloodstream for absorption in the cells.
Liposomal Acetyl L-Carnitine For Brain Fuel + More:
1000 MG Essential Phospholipids
- The same material that makes up your cells
- Assimilates into cells with Acetyl L-Carnitine intact
- Derived from non-GMO soy lecithin
500 MG Phosphatidylcholine
- Vital to healthy cardiovascular, reproductive, immune, and nervous systems
- Required to synthesize neurotransmitters for proper brain function
- Fortifies cell membranes to protect cell contents
How To Take Lypo-Spheric Acetyl L-Carnitine:
As a dietary supplement, take one packet 1 to 2 times per day or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
- 1. Take on an empty stomach
- 2. Tear packet at the notches
- 3. Squeeze the entire contents of the packet into 1–3 oz. of a cool beverage
- 4. Swallow in one gulp like a shot
- 5. Wait at least 15 minutes before eating
- 6. Contents of packet will not dissolve
- Do not mix the Lypo-Spheric® Acetyl L-Carnitine with hot beverages or in a blender as this could damage the liposomes.
- Refrigeration is required. Do not freeze or place the Lypo-Spheric® Acetyl L-Carnitine in direct sunlight for extended periods of time.
- If you open a packet of Lypo-Spheric® Acetyl L-Carnitine and do not consume all of it, place the packet in an airtight bag or plastic wrap and refrigerate up to 24 hours.