Our CBD Balm is infused with CBD derived from Full-Spectrum Hemp Extract (Cannabis sativa oil) and is lightly scented with the pleasant aromas of Lemongrass and Blue Tansy Essential Oil. Our ingredients are carefully sourced to assure purity and potency and we never use artificial dyes, preservative, or fragrances in our products.
- Made with CBD from High-Quality Full-Spectrum Hemp Extract grown in the USA
- Lightly scented with Lemongrass and Blue Tansy Essential Oil for a pleasant non-medicinal aroma
- No artificial dyes, preservatives or fragrances
- Enhanced with Extracts of Aloe, Black Elderberry, and Rosemary. Plus, Sunflower Seed Oil to help nourish and hydrate your skin.
- Menthol Enhanced with Extracts of Menthol, Aloe and Rosemary. Plus, Sunflower Seed Oil to help nourish and hydrate your skin.
- Lemongrass – Enhanced with Extracts of Lemongrass, Aloe and Rosemary. Plus, Sunflower Seed Oil to help nourish and hydrate your skin.
- Arnica – Enhanced with Extracts of Aloe and Rosemary. Plus, Sunflower Seed Oil to help nourish and hydrate your skin.
What is CBD?
CBD is the acronym for the plant chemical known as cannabidiol. CBD is found in the cannabis plant species which includes hemp. Cannabidiol stimulates cellular receptors within the endocannabinoid system. The endocannabinoid system is responsible for promoting homeostasis in the body. In other words, the endocannabinoid system promotes biochemical balance — a hallmark of good health.
What are the benefits of CBD?
CBD acts like a lock and key with billions of endocannabinoid receptors spread throughout your body. The purpose of this system, which is not unlike your immune system, is to harmonize the interworking of all other systems in your body. It gets systems as small as cells and intracellular systems to cooperate better – to talk to one another in some sense. And this is why it has such profound and far-reaching health benefits.
Cannabinoids are naturally produced in our bodies. They act on the endocannabinoid system, which regulates pain, mood, memory, stress-response, immune function, sleep, appetite and a host of other things. Supplementing with CBD, a plant-based cannabinoid, may have a beneficial impact on this system.*
We use 3rd party testing to ensure THC levels are at trace amounts of less than 0.3%.
Ingredients and Warnings