Many of us experience inflammatory pain on a regular basis. Whether it be from an injury, new or old, or an immune related condition (i.e. Rheumatoid Arthritis), or something we may not have identified. What most of us don’t realize is how interconnected pain and inflammation are. As inflammation generally precedes pain, it is prudent to address inflammation as an underlying antagonist to not only pain, but many health-related issues.
The most common cause of inflammatory pain is intricate nutritional imbalances (vitamin & mineral deficiencies, excess refined carbohydrate consumption, sulfur deficiency, etc.), with an underlying factor often being acidosis of the body.
Here are some common elements used, in addition to a healthy diet and exercise, to address pain & inflammation:
- DMSO Pain Rescue or BioSulfur Skin Joint & Muscle Support
- True Cannabis Essential Oil
- pH Balancer or Osteo Wellness (comprehensive multi-nutrient formulas)
- Black Cumin Seed Oil
- Essential Fatty Acids (EFA’s: Fish Oil/Krill Oil/Flax Oil)
- Turmeric/Curcumin, Boswellia, Devil’s Claw, etc.
- Fulvic & Humic minerals
- MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane)
- Magnesium & Magnesium Oil
- Prescript-Assist (probiotics + prebiotics)
- Structured water (Hydreva, Prill beads)